At Sea Sky Technologies we develop specific software solutions for IOT to protect data sent through web sensors, displaying all protected devices on a geographic map. We offer services of privacy protection, source authentication and information integrity to the devices and to all sent and read messages protecting the network against all kinds of cyber attacks with an innovative solution of Intrusion Detection.
SST work on the application of technologies, processes and controls to protect systems, networks, programs, devices and data from cyber-attacks.
It aims to reduce the risk of cyber-attacks and protect against the unauthorised exploitation of systems, networks and technologies.
Strong innovation drive due to extensive research project experience. Constant growth company. Starting from 2018 only. Sea Sky Technologies signed partnership agreement with S.V. based companies as a value added partner to support and delivery edge cyber-security solutions throughout Europe.
We work closely with our clients to identify how your organisation can most effectively use scenarios to improve strategy and outcomes.
- Technical/Operational Requirements Analysis in the Military/Defense domain;
- Technical documentation and operating manuals planning and writing;
- Training services Security/Maritime/Aviation tailored to Customer needs;
- EU and National Research program, consortium building, coordination, Innovation&Delivery;
- Design, integration and deployment of cybersecurity solutions into Client’s architecture;
- Forensic analysis, data protection and privacy, litigations Technical counseling;
- Cybersecurity audit, Vulnerability Assessments, Penetration Testing on demand or scheduled/contract-based;
- Cybersecurity and Digital Transformation in Maritime and Aviation domains;
- Embedded Systems Design and development;
- 24/7 support to our HW and SW deployed solutions;
- Installation and testing @Customer prems; Maintenance contracts, on-site/remote assistance;
- Technical Management and Engineering support for installing and integrating ACINT, IMINT, ELINT, COMINT systems;
- Assistance to sea trials and system acceptance tests;
- Onboard/ashore training at system operation and mission analyst;
- Definition of algorithms to set up an artificial learning system through self-training AI to analyze the ElectroMagnetic Spectrum Operation and assist the EW teams in the Battle spectrum management;
- Specialist consultancy for the environment analysis of the Area of Interest and Operational;
Partners – collaborations
Faster investigations, more effective threat hunts
Data-First Multicloud Security
API Security across build, deploy, runtime
Packet Visibility in Any Environment
Defense, Industry, Banking/Financial, Energy, Telco operators, Automotive, High-end research centers, Universities, Defense/Naval
Our private sector in the cybersecurity clients include investment banks, insurers, asset managers, professional service firms and multinational corporations in sectors including energy, mining, technology and transportation.
Our public sector clients in the defence include governments large and small. At the supranational level, some of the largest no-governmental agencies are our clients.